Servings: 2 Time: 15 – 20 min
This pita is best with lots of veggies, so it’s an ideal post-ride or recovery day meal. You can Include met if you want, but as a veggie guy, I’ll add grilled tempe strips.
- 1 cup mixed greens
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 tomato, chopped
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup broccoli, steamed
- 1/2 cup carrots, steamed
- 1/2 cup plain Chobani Greek Yougurt 0%
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- juice 1 lemon
2 egg whites
1/4 tempe strips
1/4 cup crumbled low fat feta cheese
- Combine veggies in a large bowl
- To make the dressing: blend all ingredients together in a small bowl. Add a splash of water using Chobani Greek yogurt. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Brush the pitas with olive oil and warm them in a pan. While they are warming, Sauté the eggs with the tempe strips. Remove both pans from heat.
Top or stuff the pitas with the veggies, then eggs with tempe strips and feta. Top with yogurt dressing. A fresh squeeze of lemon finishes it perfectly.