Countdown to races!
- Heartland Triathlon – Sebring, FL – Youth Championship – June 20 – 21, 2015 – www.heartlandtri.com/
- Huntington’s Disease Triathlon – Club Championship – July 26, 2015
- Registration: http://www.huntingtonsdiseasefl.org
- Clydesdale and Athenas National Championship – June 14, 2015
- Six Gap Century Ride – September 27, 2015
- We are going to be doing a group trip for the Six Gap as a team. Please go ahead register and let me know.
- Gulf Coast Triathlon
- Jay Strates
- Pat Smith – 1st Place
- Leslie Wolcott
- Steve Dickson
- Iron Girl
- Judy Hill – 1st Place
Identify your limiters and strengths!
What are your limits? Does your race pacing strategy result in your fastest overall time? Very few people are able to optimally pace during a triathlon. What about your strengths? Once you have done a personal analysis, it’s time for the tough part. You need to work specifically on your limiters while doing the minimum to maintain your strengths. However, many people who have practiced individual sports in the past, may be thinking, “But if I don’t run, bike, or swim five times a week, then I will lose my edge.” Rest assured that you will maintain your sport-specific strengths and become a better triathlete if you work on your limiters.
This week we will be working on your limiters. Therefore, please bring your heart rate monitor to practice.