Healthy Eating Triathlete – Salmon and Broccoli
One of my favorite dishes is anything with broccoli… so instead of tuna I did a Chimi Churi Salmon with broccoli. Here is the recipe:
- 7 oz of Salmon Filet
- 2 tbsp of Grape Seed Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp of Chimi Churri
- Turn on Oven to 400 degrees.
- Use a non- stick pan and heat it up with the Grape Seed Oil.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Sear each side at least 90 sec.
- After all the sides have been complete, place the Chimi churri on top of the salmon and place it in the oven for at least 10 min.
- When cooked serve on plate.
- 2 cups of broccoli
- 1 tbsp of bacon bits
- 1 tbsp of Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper for taste
- 1/4 of almond cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup of water
- Heat up sauce pan with Olive Oil and Bacon bits.
Throw in the broccoli and water. Cover until water evaporates
Uncover and add the season of salt / pepper.
When Broccoli is cooked, serve and top with cheese.
- One Gluten Free and brown rice cake.