- 1/4 cup of raisins
- 3 cups of kale
- 2 cups of spinach
- ￼ 5 strains of asparagus￼
- 1/4 of zucchini
- ￼ 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup of water￼￼
- Salt and pepper to taste￼￼￼
- 1/4 cup of firm tofu
- One serving of Nut Thin Crackers￼￼
- Heat up the sauce pan at Medium with the coconut oil.
- ￼ Throw in the raisins, kale,the spinach, zucchini and asparagus￼. Sauté in the salt and pepper to taste.
- add a quarter cup of water and cover.￼￼
- Stir occasionally and when zucchini it’s tender you’re ready to serve￼.
- Cut the tofu in thin layers and serve over the main course.￼