1. Spray Pan with Non Stick Spray. Place butter on the pan. When it begins to melt throw in the ginger and the onions. Allow them to caramelized to a golden color. NOT brown… if it gets brown that means they are burned.
2. Throw in the broccoli, kale and cauliflower. Bring to medium heat and mix in pan.
3. Add all of the spices and mix. Then add the water and cover for a couple of minutes in medium heat to allow the vegetable to cook.
4. Make sure you taste your food and add whatever you feel that is missing. It shouldn’t but many peoples pallets are different.
5. After being cooked, serve with your favorite protein.