Protein Packed Pancakes
Pancaked made easy. Very simple and protein packed.
- 1 cup of oats
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 egg whites
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of tumeric
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- 1 – 2 scoops of pea protein (or your favorite protein)
- 2 tablespoon flax meal
- Place all ingredients in blender and mix at a medium speed until every is mixed well.
- Heat skillet at high heat. Then pour 1/4 cup of the mix into the skillet. Sprinkle some sugar free chocolate chips or blue berries.
- When the edges or becoming golden, flip. Cook for 1 – 2 minutes at medium heat. Make sure you don’t burn them.
- Top with sugar free syrup or peanut butter.