Power Packed Protein Granola
- 1 cup of honey or stevia
- 2 tablespoons of almond butter or peanut butter
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 2 scoops of protein at least 50 grams
- 4 cups of rolled oats
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1/2 cup of almonds
- 1/4 cup of sunflowers seeds
- 1/4 cup of lint seed
- 1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup of walnuts seeds.
- 1/2 cup of cranberries
- 1/2 cup of coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, almonds, sunflowers seeds, Lind seed pumpkin seeds and walnuts.
- Take the honey and heat in a sauce pan. Add the protein powder, almond butter, coconut oil and vanilla bean. Stir and make a nice thick sauce.
- Remove from heat. Combine both mixtures and pour onto 2 sheet pans. Cook for 1 hour and 15 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes to achieve an even color.
- Remove from oven and transfer into a large bowl. Add cranberries and coconut flakes and mix until evenly distributed.
- Allow 10 – 15 minutes to cool off.
- Enjoy with milk or yogurt.