Looking for a high protein, gluten free, paleo/keto friendly bread? I found this recipe and made some adjustments. Came out really good. Try it out.
- 2 1/4 Cups Almond flour
- 1/2 Cup Vanilla whey protein powder (Don’t use chocolate)
- 1/4 Cup Swerve Substitute Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 Tbsp Coconut oil, melted
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Cup Mashed banana (that is two large bananas)
- Preheat ovens to 350 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients for 12 min on mixer
- Throw in the wet ingredients – mix for 5 more minutes
- Use parchment paper for the bottom of the pan. 9 in bread pan. I used the wrong pan.
- Bake for 50 min.
- Remove and allow to cool for five min in pan. Then remove into a tray! Cool off!
- Use Swerve Powder and coconut flakes for decor.