Tri Peak Athlete Elite Mentorship Program 6 months September 2020 – February 2021
The Coach to Coach Mentoring Program is a small group mentoring program designed to bring coaches together during the Triathlon season to share ideas, polish their philosophy, confront challenges, and learn from each other experiences.
This program creates a structured platform – monthly conference calls, assignments, quarterly camps/training weekends, open conversation for those who have recently begun their coaching journey.
Become a mentee.
The mentee is encouraged to actively prepare for and participate in a monthly mentoring session with the group. During our weekly 1:1 Virtual or In-Person, the mentee will discuss the assignments given towards their coaching platform. $150 per month
Example topics covered:
- Implementation of Strength Conditioning
- Training Periodization – Swim / Bike / RunMarketing Your Brand
- Overload vs. Overtraining
- Much more…
- Must be a USAT Member
- Must have a current USAT Coaching Certification
- Must attend a Tri Peak Athlete training via video conference or teleconference.
- Must have a desire to work in the profession (employment is not required).
- Must attend all scheduled meeting
How To Apply
- Send Resume to email@example.com
- Coach Torres will contact you to schedule an interview.
- During the interview questions that will be asked:
- Current Training Status
- Coaching Experience
Tips for a Program Success
- Make yourself available to all members of your group.
- Communication is key. Discuss with your group best ways to communicate with each other.
- Attend all scheduled calls.
- Be willing to share your knowledge, experience and wisdom.
- Be willing to communicate with your mentor and other mentees in your group between sessions.
- Be willing to adhere to all USAT polices.
- Reach out to Hector Torres if you have any questions or concerns.